Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I am making a list.

A list of things i love, look forward to & am thankful for. 

Right now the time is 7.30 on a Monday morning in early February. I am stoked that the sun is rising in less than an hour! 

T
his morning the water was tasting even better than other days,
so i took time to enjoy every sip of it!


I
am so thankful that growing up, i always had color pens and tons of paper.
What an investment in your children! Thank you mom and dad :)


I
love the fact that in California, i can buy fresh tasty strawberries all year round.

I love the fact that here in Sweden where i grew up, the sun never goes down during summer. 

I
like buying pretty dresses, always have and always will. 

C
andle lights and sparkling things is a must. 

P
retty is my interest. 

M
u s i c .

I
love the fact that my man is better than me at most things. That means i will always have someone to learn from and look up to . 

F
or the first time ever, can i say i felt any sort of positive feelings towards the bright light right outside my window. Most times it just goes off and lights up my room when i try to sleep. But this morning it made the snow falling beautiful. It really looks like it's raining glitter from the sky. 

A
bsolutely love the fact that right now we get 8 more minutes of sun each day! 

...




No comments:

Post a Comment